Klarna Checkout REST.Core .NET SDK
Welcome to Klarna. Smoooth payments.
A full checkout experience embedded on your site. It lets your customers check out on your site with only their email and ZIP, and pay with the major payment methods including the specific Klarna payment methods. All available in one integration.
Klarna offers three payment methods. Pay now, Pay later and Slice it. It offers your consumers to try before they buy, finance purchases on your store, or make use of other payment options made available by Klarna.
Before getting a production account you can get a playground one. Register here to be able to test your SDK integration before go live:
Later you need to register as a Klarna merchant to get a production credentials
Installation and Usage
To install .NET SDK for Klarna, run the following command in the Package Manager Console:
PM> Install-Package Klarna.Rest.Core -Version x.y.z
> dotnet add package Klarna.Rest.Core --version x.y.z
paket add Klarna.Rest.Core --version x.y.z
Questions and feedback
How to contribute
At Klarna, we strive toward achieving the highest possible quality for our products. Therefore, we require you to follow these guidelines if you wish to contribute.
To contribute, the following criteria needs to be fulfilled:
- Description regarding what has been changed and why
- Pull requests should implement a boxed change
- All code and documentation must follow the style specified by the standard.
- New features and bug fixes must have accompanying unit tests:
- Positive tests
- Negative tests
- Boundary tests (if possible)
- No less than 90% decision coverage
- All unit tests should pass