Klarna Checkout REST.Core .NET SDK
Shop now. Pay later.
Shop at your favorite stores today and experience the freedom to pay later with Klarna.
Before getting a production account you can get a playground one. Register here to be able to test your SDK integration before go live:
Later you need to register as a Klarna merchant to get a production credentials
Installation and Usage
To install .NET SDK for Klarna, run the following command in the Package Manager Console:
PM> Install-Package Klarna.Rest.Core -Version x.y.z
> dotnet add package Klarna.Rest.Core --version x.y.z
paket add Klarna.Rest.Core --version x.y.z
Questions and feedback
How to contribute
At Klarna, we strive toward achieving the highest possible quality for our products. Therefore, we require you to follow these guidelines if you wish to contribute.
To contribute, the following criteria needs to be fulfilled:
- Description regarding what has been changed and why
- Pull requests should implement a boxed change
- All code and documentation must follow the style specified by the standard.
- New features and bug fixes must have accompanying unit tests:
- Positive tests
- Negative tests
- Boundary tests (if possible)
- No less than 90% decision coverage
- All unit tests should pass