KSS needs to be activated through the Merchant Portal and you need to have an existing KCOv3 integration. In the merchant portal you can add your shipping credentials. After activating KSS you will be able to see the shipping options in your checkout.
Before you get started, make sure you have everything you need:
- An existing KCOv3 integration
- Credentials to log in to merchant portal
To activate KSS, you need to provide Klarna with your shipping credentials in the merchant portal. The shipping credentials consist of an endpoint, an identifier and a key. These credentials are connected to your Transport Management System (TMS). How you obtain these credentials depends on the type of integration:
- If you implement our API directly, you should be able to provide us with these credentials.
- If you work with one of our partners, like Unifaun or Consignor, you will get the credentials from them. More info about our partners .
Step by step
You can activate KSS in the merchant portal.
- Log in to the merchant portal .
- Go to the app ‘’Logistics’’. There you can activate KSS and manage other logistics related settings.
- Follow the instructions in the merchant portal to activate KSS in playground or production.
You can come back to this app at any time to update your credentials.