Download and use a SDK simple integration with our API.
The recommended way to install the library is to use composer. To add the library as a composer dependency to your project, run the following command in your project directory:
composer require "klarna/kco_rest"
If your project does not support composer, you can either clone the project on GitHub or download the package from here. You will then have to manually add the library to your project.
v2.2.0 - 2015-12-07
- NEW META-13 Allow for 201 response on refund - Joakim.L
v2.1.0 - 2015-07-29
- NEW MINT-2262 Support Guzzle 5.x versions - Omer.K, Joakim.L
v2.0.0 - 2015-06-10
- NEW MINT-2203 Use order id instead of URL for checkout orders - Joakim.L
- NEW MINT-2214 Add base URLs for North America - Joakim.L
v1.0.1 - 2015-03-30
- FIX MINT-2002 Handle errors with an empty payload - David.K
- NEW MINT-2097 Add apigen and custom styling - Petros.G
v1.0.0 - 2014-10-16
- NEW MINT-1804 Support checkout v3 and ordermanagement v1 APIs - Joakim.L