Test your integration
To test your integration, you can use our Playground Environments:
Test vs. live environments
Please use the test environment to test your Klarna Checkout integration. Purchases completed in the test environment are not processed by our production system and will not result in proper invoices or any fees collected on invoices.
Purchases and Order management
- The API URLs / end-points for our playground environment are found here
You can log in to our Merchant Portal in playground to look at logs from your API calls, manage orders and more. Contact our tech sales in order to get a user account.
In Playground, you need a test account, and you can trigger different use cases to see some of the scenarios the consumer will experience.
Below you can find a list of tasks you need to complete in order to go live with Klarna Payments. Completing these tasks will help you pass Klarna’s verification of your integration faster and start accepting live transactions sooner.
- Do you save the and use it throughout the interaction with Klarna?
- Do you , rendering the widget together with our recommended naming and logo?
- Do you follow our best practices around ? Test the here
- Do you handle , e.g. customers adding more items to the cart after the widget is loaded?
- Do you limit outside the widget, when the authorization is in progress?
- Did you review the on your site, in case they need updating when adding Klarna Payments?
- Have you decided how to handle your process for capturing funds, refunds and cancellations, as well as settlements?
- Have you reviewed the security of your site? Our are a great place to start.
Now just let us know you’re ready. We’ll verify your integration to make sure everything looks ok before switching you on.