During the next steps you will learn how to integrate Instant Shopping Button to a page within your domain. This might be the page of a specific product, a cart page, or any other upsell or campaign page.
- You are onboarded as Klarna merchant, you have defined your name and logo with Branding, and have your API credentials for both testing and production environments
- You have setup a Terms and Conditions URL, a page where you host your terms and conditions. Within Klarna’s Instant Shopping view we will provide the consumer with a link to your terms and conditions.
- You have setup a a Post-Purchase URL, at least one page where we will redirect the consumers after having completed a purchase through Klarna’s Instant Shopping flow. You have the flexibility to specify a different post-purchase page per purchase/consumer.
- You have setup a Place Order URL, an endpoint where Klarna’s Instant Shopping service pings you in order to place an order.
How to test
If you are a Klarna Checkout merchant you will need to use our help for getting you setup for Instant Shopping.
- Refer to Klarna Payments test triggers for the ability to test out various purchase flows.
- The API endpoints for our playground environment are described
- Look at logs from your API calls, manage orders and more by logging into our